True to its name, Roam is a traveler, at home nearly anywhere it ends up. We’ve designed our Roam medical supply cart line to address the specific needs of departments throughout a hospital or ambulatory clinic. Regardless of its location, a Roam cart will always improve the organization of supplies to improve the efficiency of care delivery.
One size won’t fit all, so we’re giving you six.
- Interior storage columns range from single to four wide and sizes from 42” to 80” high, 29” to 74” wide, and 24” to 29½” deep.
- More variety: select from roll-top or hinged doors and options such as lighting, electronic locks, sloped tops, custom colors, and surface printing.
- Unlike some manufacturers, we make our Roam carts in-house, which gives you more flexibility in custom requests.
Offering both general supply and specialty storage.
- Roam is offered in preconfigured carts for specific procedures or outfitted with FlexCell interiors to store general supplies, both bulky and small.
High-density storage that won’t stack on the pounds.
- Roam carts are constructed of a lightweight aluminum composite, improving mobility and maneuverability over metal carts.
- Aluminum composite won’t scratch or rust.