True to its name, Roam is a traveler, at home nearly anywhere it ends up. We’ve designed our Roam medical supply cart line to address the specific needs of departments throughout a hospital or ambulatory clinic. Regardless of its location, a Roam cart will always improve the organization of supplies to improve the efficiency of care delivery.
One size won’t fit all, so we’re giving you six.
- Interior storage columns range from single to four wide and sizes from 42” to 80” high, 29” to 74” wide, and 24” to 29½” deep.
- More variety: select from roll-top or hinged doors and options such as lighting, electronic locks, sloped tops, custom colors, and surface printing.
- Unlike some manufacturers, we make our Roam carts in-house, which gives you more flexibility in custom requests.
Offering both general supply and specialty storage.
- Roam is offered in preconfigured carts for specific procedures or outfitted with FlexCell interiors to store general supplies, both bulky and small.
High-density storage that won’t stack on the pounds.
- Roam carts are constructed of a lightweight aluminum composite, improving mobility and maneuverability over metal carts.
- Aluminum composite won’t scratch or rust.
Purchase your Roam carts online or through a Solaire Medical representative.
When you are ready to shop, Solaire Medical is there for you. Our online store offers the majority of our products – including our top-selling Roam general supply and specialty carts. A straightforward selection and purchasing process make efficient use of your time.
Tempo Procedure Carts and Roam Supply Carts come in a variety of configurations, styles, and finishes. They can also be specified in pink to show your organization’s support of breast cancer awareness–a fitting addition to women’s health centers and breast cancer treatment facilities.
Don’t wait. Order your Tempo Procedure Cart via solairemedical.com by October 31, 2015, and we’ll donate $50 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, a nonprofit organization that focuses on early detection, education, and support services for women around the world.
Tempo Procedure Carts
Roam Supply Carts
Solaire Medical’s scope cabinets and carts come in configured sizes and store 5 to 18 scopes, up to 77” in length for cabinets and 66¼” for carts. Enclosed cabinets and carts protect clean scopes. A padded rear wall protects scope optics, vents circulate air, and a removable drip tray eases cleaning. Scope cues and cord managers keep contents organized and elevated off the cabinet floor.
Consider a scope cabinet with AireCore, a durable, nonporous, chemical- and corrosion-resistant construction that offers choices in design and customization. Cabinets are also available in stainless steel or compression board with choice of laminate. Scope carts are made of lightweight aluminum.
- Scope cues hold multiple sizes.
- Upper and lower cord managers secure long and short scopes.
- Options include HEPA fan units and locking roll-top or hinged doors.
- Lightweight trolley carts transport soiled scopes for reprocessing.
Solaire Medical is now on VA contract (V797P-4030b Schedule 65IIA, SIN A-83, A-84) through an exclusive GSA distribution agreement with PHS West, Inc. PHS West, located in Hanover, MN., is a veteran-owned small business specializing in supply, equipment transport, and storage solutions.
Solaire Medical is pleased to announce it has received OPM Approval for compliance with OSHPD’s (California Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development) new seismic anchoring requirements (OPM0054-13) in the category of Specialty Medical Cabinets. OPM is OSHPD’s new pre-approval of manufacturers’ certification of seismic code compliance. Solaire Medical’s Evolve cabinets, casework, supports, and attachments are approved.
This new standard follows more stringent guidelines than the previous requirements. California hospitals will be required to meet this new standard on future projects with possible retrofitting of existing furnishings to meet the new standard.
Where wood and metal construction falls short, AireCore rises to the challenges of healthcare-appropriate storage.
AireCore is nonporous
AireCore is impervious to moisture, chemicals, corrosion, and resists bacterial growth.
AireCore is durable
AireCore provides the rigidity of metal without the, dings, and dents.
AireCore is design and custom friendly
AireCore can be finished in any laminate and styled with both roll-top and hinged doors.
Solaire Medical’s PPE carts give you options for organizing and storing personal protection equipment.
- For emergency departments and patient floors to specialized areas such as ICU and isolation
- For frequent stocking or lower-volume access
- In locations where space is at a premium
- And always designed to support staff efficiency and safety
Roam Supply Carts
Six carts sizes manage small to large supplies and fit both tight and roomy storage locations. Roam’s lightweight construction and mobility, along with its large storage capacity, make it ideal to position outside of isolation rooms to hold personal protection items.
Tempo Procedure Carts
This mobile cart line features a rail system and side-mounted storage that keeps frequently used items conveniently located and quickly accessible. Tempo offers preconfigured and accessorized isolation and crash carts.
Rover Work Stations
This is our most lightweight mobile cart line. For isolation applications where space is at a premium, Roam’s small 20”x20” footprint fits the bill, with enough interior drawer space to store essential, frequently stocked supplies. Also comes in 24”x20” size.