This Sales Representative position consults with clinical staff on inventory and storage needs. This position represents a combination of high-quality clinical inventory management storage products within the Healthcare clinical work space. Responsible for achieving or exceeding sales goals in the assigned Territory through the effective solution selling and marketing of company products to existing and potential new customers within the framework of organizational policies and directives. Key responsibilities include, but not limited to, maintaining contact with customers, developing technical expertise and sales proficiency, staying informed on new products, technologies, clinical studies, and competitive activities, and submitting regular Sales reports and project forecasts.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of achievement-oriented sales experience
Healthcare sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to digest, comprehend, and verbalize highly technical product and clinical information related to company and industry product
- Documented sales achievements
- Capital equipment sales experience
- Knowledge and understanding of architectural sales process
- Experience working with architects/construction projects/equipment planners
- Equipment planning experience
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage large projects from design to delivery
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Established contacts within the territory
- Detail oriented and exemplary multi-tasking abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- Experience in selling to Cardiac Cath Lab, Radiology, Surgery, Endoscopy, Facilities, Construction & Design, Clinical Engineering and Nursing
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 60% of the time is spent sitting and may be for prolonged periods while traveling by car or plane
- 40% of the time is spent in a standing or walking position. Standing may be required for prolonged periods of time while supporting the company at trade shows and continuing education courses
- Overnight travel is minimal
- Surroundings: Work is performed in meeting rooms, convention centers, airplanes, and offices where exposure to disagreeable elements is minimized
- Lifting and carrying is normally limited to items less than 15 lbs. for distances up to 40-50 feet. During travel, expected lifting and carrying could be up to 40 lbs. for much longer distances
- Simple and firm grasping is an ongoing requirement. Delicate manipulation to demonstrate company products is expected
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to pass a company sponsored drug test. A pre-employment drug test will be required and there is a potential requirement for random drug testing
- Background check is required