Skills and Abilities
Demonstrates ability to carry out projects from beginning to end. Strong organizational skills, project management and ability to prioritize, coordinate projects, manage conflict, and deal with many issues at one time. Must be able to work independently.
Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills in order to effectively communicate with internal and external contacts and represent the company in a professional manner when performing job duties. Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Field all incoming repair requests
- Coordinate and/or make all necessary repairs (including onsite visits)
- Work with engineering and operations to identify and solve the root cause of repair related issues
- Develop methodology to track repair related costs
- Work with engineering to develop clear and concise installation instructions for standard product
- Perform and/or direct onsite installation services relating to our medical business
- Work with engineering and operations to determine feasibility of incoming custom quote requests
- Cost and price out all custom products
Medical Product Line Management
- Work with sales and customer service to develop a clear set of measurable quality standards as determined by our customer base
- Communicate these standards with operations and engineering
Miscellaneous Customer Services Support
- Open discussion